Monday, 21 January 2013

CAS-ual Fridays CFC86 Long and short

I'd like to take on CAS-ual Fridays this week's challenge - long and short.  So here's my card:

The card base measures 3.5 x 7.  The stamp set is from Fiskars - playful time, I stamped the clouds and the kite on the card and on a watercolour paper, then coloured them with Inktense pencils then cut out the images to made a 3D effect.
The sentiment letters are from Tim Holtz Vintage Market alphabet die and I ran though my big shot with some red card stock to match the colour of the kite.

Oh yes, forgot to say that I distressed the card base first with 2 distress inks - broken china and some green colour - the name I've forgotten, sorry, :)

So, enjoy and thanks!
 
 
 













3 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Your 3D kites are pretty...that seniment it perfect with your kites and the die cut letters are wonderful!! So happy you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thank you for your comment. This is actually my first time to play CAS challenge, so your comment is very encourging and I really appreciated!! I have been following your craft blog for some time, I just love your cards. And I also read another blog about Noah, and deeply moved. I'll be praying for you and your family, especially Noah. May you richly blessed by God.

      Delete