Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Thankful card/CAS-ual Fridays CFC87: make your mark

I made this card awhile ago, and thought it would fit in this week's challenge.  I'm a bit lazy on posting my cards on this blog, I have made loads of cards recently, but just can't be bothered to put them up.  Maybe I should keep my blog updated more often.  Thrilled to see that there are many people from other countries actually viewed my blog, including one of my favouriate cardmaker Vicky.  Vicky is very talented in craft, especially in cardmaking, and her cards are gorgeous!  Be sure to visit her website, I'm sure she will amaze you too!

Anyway, here is the card, a bit of stamping, bit of embossing, bit of colouring.
Thanks again for viewing.






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colours on kraft cardstock. Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete