Monday, 25 February 2013

ATCAS - wings / playing with distress ink


Just posting a very simple card here.


I'm not very good at blending.  So the first time I used distress ink, I wasn't impressed.  But when I sprinkled some water on the card, that was where the magic began.  I just love the water colour effect on the card.

Originally, it was just the bird,  it looked empty, but I didn't know what else I could do to make it a bit "full". And then last night, I stamped some flowers in the same distress ink, and added some water on the stamp, then stamped it a few times.

Now, it's more like it!

The distress ink is Broken China, the bird stamp is from Inkadinkado, and flower stamp is from Hero Arts.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the card.  I'll catch you guys soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment