Monday, 25 February 2013

Silver

Just did a little project for CAS-ual Fridays' this week's challenge.



Simply just add some silver to the project.

So here is my card.




I think I kind of like the silver embossing effect on kraft card stock, never done that before.  But the only thing that I'm not so pleased with the card is the sentiment.  I wanted to have it say "to someone special" or "you colour my world", you know, things like that.  But I didn't have any.  So I used "thinking of you on you special day" instead.  Not 100% satisfied, but at least, it has a "special" on it.  So now I'm off to ebay, and try to find some interesting sentiment stamps.

Have to say, the new girl Fridays team is pretty amazing!  I have looked up their blogs, and have been wowing and awwing a lot!  Be sure to check them out!!

Anyway, hope you like the card.  I'll be posting another card/cards tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment