Thursday, 28 February 2013

tea party/retro sketches #52...

Hello!
Just posting a card I made for retro sketches. 


For this week's challenge, is to use your favorite sketch and have a re-do.  All the 52 sketches, you can find them here

Because this is my first time to play it, so I just started from the first one, which is



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, here is my card:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used some ribbons on one side, and used a brad to hold the front piece onto the background paper.
Now I've just realised that I forgot the sentiment!!  Oh, never mind.  I think it's pretty obvious that it's a tea party card, so it can be used as a happy birthday card, a celebration card or an invitation. 
 
Hope you like it. xx
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I love your bright and cheerful colors - it's just perfect for a tea party!! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete