Tuesday, 25 March 2014

smiles, little owl

Smiles, little owl

Argh, road work outside our flat, hammering and drilling, so noisy, I couldn't get any sleep.  So I got up and made some cards, this is one of them.




The inspiration is from this month's Runway Inspired Challenge, here is the picture. 





Also here at Less is more blog, this month challenge is to use turquois, and I'll submit my cards to these two challenges.



So here's all for today, they've stopped the work, but have woken my baby up, I must go and comfort him.  Night night.

x

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea to use that Big Owl stamp! I can see how you take this interpretation! It is so very lovely! Thanks so much for playing Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you colored that fun owl, and the layout of the card is great! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable owl!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete