Thursday, 17 April 2014

Carrots and little bunny card

Hello!

I told you I'm in love with Paper Smooches' little lovin' stamp set.  I bought it last Friday and since then I have been making lots of cards using this set.  You can check my other cards here and here.   Today I'm sharing with you another card using the bunny and the carrot from this set.





































I randomly stamped the carrots mainly on my upper portion of the card, and just a few at the bottom to create 'the shower of carrots', must be a happy moment for a rabbit if it was real.  Then a quick colouring using some Spectrum Noir markers, and they are just as good as Copics.

























I  then stamped the bunny on a white card stock, and used two lightest shades of cool grey to colour it in and cut it out.  I adhered the cut-out piece with some foam adhesive at the very bottom of the card.  Sorry about the pictures, it looks white here, but in real life, it's slightly grey.
























And then I realised I forgot to leave a space for my sentiment, so I just stamped a birthday or actually  any kind of celebration greeting on the inside of the card.




















Lastly I used glossy accent on the carrots to add a little more interest.

I'd like to submit my card to Make the day special challenge.  And I hope you like my card. 
Have a lovely Easter weekend!

xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card - reminds me of Wallace and Grommit and the Curse of the Wererabbit!

    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge again at Make the Day Special Stamp Store!

    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete