Thursday, 10 April 2014

Jumping frog

Hello everyone!  The spring is HERE!  I'm totally excited, it's so warm outside, kids and I did a bit gardening yesterday and we saw FROGS!  That was my son first time to see some real frogs (he's 2).  So after we got back, I made this card for him.

























The frog stamp is from Paper Smooches, my latest challenge is to use one stamp set (sentiment stamps not included) to make as many cards as I can.  This is the 5th card that I made using the 'Little Lovin' stamp set.

I also would like to submit this card to Make the Day Special's first challenge 'Anything Goes'.

Anyway hope you had fun and got inspired, see you soon!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Great cas card really like the technique you used.
    Thanks for joining us at make the day special.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movement you got in this card - perfect to match the excitement of a 2 year old seeing them in his garden!
    Thanks for playing with us at Make the Day Special Stamp Store again.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! what a great illusion.... he really looks like he's moving. Brilliant card :0)
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at MtDS x

    ReplyDelete