Thursday, 3 April 2014

Love chapter

When I first saw the dress at this month's Runway Inspired Challenge, I thought I'd never come up with anything.  I could see inspirations, but there are so many details about this dress (patterns, colours, style) and I didn't know how to put my thoughts into cards. 

Water-colouring (excuse my English way of spelling colour lol) is very on trend at the moment, and I have some inktense pencils I thought I could use on my project.  So here is what I came up with:

























The stamp love chapter is from Penny Black, I just love the stamp, love the design and different fonts.

Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day.

xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful background!! I love the colors you used- I just recently got Inktense pencils and I've been having fun playing around with them too! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete