Thursday, 3 April 2014

Loved

Hello!  Have you seen the dress of the latest Runway Inspired Challenge?  I think it's so lovely and trendy, and I certainly wouldn't mind wearing one like that -- although it would be even better if it was a bit longer.




The dress spoke collage to me, and my inspiration is from the random patterns and the word 'LOVE', so here is what I came up with:
























I used some blue, pink, orangy-yellow and brown patterned paper to match the colours on the dress.
All scraps, it's a super fun way of using them.

Pouring rain outside, typical Edinburgh spring. Brrr

xx 

3 comments:

  1. Love your quilt collage! I also love Edinburgh in any weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the dress needs to be longer! lol. I love the look of those layered papers...almost like a weaving! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patchwork!!! Great job!! :) Thanks for joining us at the RIC!

    ReplyDelete