Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Welcome baby cards

The baby season has come! This stamp set 'A Little Lovin' from Paper Smooches is out for a while, but I only just got it last week.  I recently discovered a website called Make the day special, it's not new, but is new for me, and it is a UK based company imports American made stamp sets, and they just started their own challenge.  So I quickly ordered this stamp set, and started my baby cards last night.

My own challenge is to use one stamp (sentiment stamps not included), make as many cards as I can.  So I used this elephants stamp and made four cards.  And I'll submit my first card to Make the day special challenge.  Also at Less is more blog, this week's challenge is to use turquoise on your card, and I'd like to play along, too.





Here is my card:









Also, here are 3 more that I made last night, but I'm not submitting them to any challenges.  That's all for today. 

Enjoy!  xx





5 comments:

  1. So many fabulous cards :) I just love those paper smooches elephants.
    Thanks so much for joining at make the day special.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous cards!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bunch of cards!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are really beautiful and highlight one of my favourite PS stamp sets so well. So glad you found our store and our challenge.
    Thanks for playing with us at Make the Day Special Stamp Store
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww the elephants are perfect for Baby cards and I love them in turquoise too :0)
    So glad you found our challenge, thanks for playing along :0)

    ReplyDelete