Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Blessed

Hello!  Today I'm sharing with you a few cards that I made using SSS Blessed stamp set and two feather dies.  I'm in love with these stamps and dies and I've made quite a lots of cards with them.  And I also would like to submit my first card to this week's SSS Wednesday challenge 'Die Crazy' to feature one of Simon's products.




















Here are a few more cards using the same water colour technique.































That's all for today.  Thank you for stopping by.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You went to town!! I LOVE each and every one. They are all so unique and the feathers are the perfect element with the watercoloring and the beautiful sentiments. Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, they are all so elegant & I love your choice of colours and dies.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete