Friday, 30 May 2014

Colour Me...Playful

Be honest with you, when I first saw this colour combo over at Colour Me challenge blog, I thought I wouldn't be able to make anything out of it, it's too hard.  Usually when I see a colour combo, I have a pretty good idea of what I can do, what sort of images/sentiments/layouts I can use to go with it, but this time, my mind was spinning so fast and yet still nothing came out of it.  For 2 days, I thought and thought and thought till my head was sore and DING...(like a bell rang in my head) I had an idea and this is what I came up with:







































There is nothing technical about this card, finding the matching colour was very tricky as I don't own any Stampin'up inks, especially for the Cajun Craze, I had to blend some grey into some beige to make that colour, but I think that's a very close match.



Hope you like it.  And just then I had another card idea based on this combo, so I must dash and make it before I forget.  So, see you soon.

xx

Haha happy dancing...  Just a quick update, my card won the colour captivating of this challenge.  YES!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, your die cut windows are awesome! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the colours are perfect and the butterflies are just wonderful. I love how you used a variety not just the one again and again. Congrats on your win, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete