Saturday, 24 May 2014

Seize the cupcake!

Hello!  Phew, this is actually my third post today, I've been catching up on making cards and posting them.  Finally I got some time tonight when the kids are in bed.

The card I'm showing you here is a simple birthday card.





































I heat embossed a cupcake and coloured it in with my markers -- yeah, it damaged the tip of a marker (yuk), I should have listened to Jennifer McGuire's advice.  I also cut a tag shaped piece from a piece of vellum and quickly put together the card.  I distressed the card base a little bit in some orange colour to match the doily behind the cupcake.  By the way, this card is for Seize the Birthday challenge: tag your it!

Anyway, that's all for today, now it's time for a film and some cakes!


Night.
xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment!! The vellum tag looks great against that background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a yummy cupcake!! Love the vellum tag too!
    So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete