Friday, 30 May 2014

Thinking of you (black and yellow)

Hello again (I said again because this is my second post for The Card Concept #11 - colour challenge), for my first one, please scroll down.


I'm not a fan of yellow at all, but I think yellow and black go really well, the colour combo is very striking and eye-catching.  After my first card using this colour theme, I really enjoyed using yellow on my card, and after all, it's not that bad a colour. So I went ahead, made another one.  A clean and graphic card:








































Hope you like it.  Have a good weekend.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful shading, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I love your design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty, pretty, pretty - love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white/yellow/black combination. Your card turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete