Monday, 5 May 2014

Watercolour and feather background

Hello peeps,  today I'm sharing with you two cards that I made last night using SSS Blessed stamp set and feather dies.




















The first card is super quick and easy to make, no need to explain, and I'd like to submit this card to the current Addicted to CAS#38-off the edge challenge.




















For the second card here, I squeezed some blue ink onto my acrylic block, and added lots of water to it, and pressed the block onto my card then gently lifted it up after a few  seconds to create this organic-looking background.  I always admire people who can create watercolour background just with their paint brushes, I can't, this is a cheat, but I'm happy with the result.

Have a good day!
xx

3 comments:

  1. both cards are so beautiful!! love the watercolor look on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely feather cards! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, beautiful n subtle water color effect :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete