Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Have a robotastic birthday.

It's been a while since the last time I posted.  Life is just too busy with 2 little kids and running a home. I honestly don't know where time has gone.

Well, it's that time of the year, the holiday season. My friend have asked me to do a pop-up shop with her this Saturday to sell some of our creations.  So I've been extra busy in the evenings this past week making cards till midnight.  I had fun! I missed making cards till midnight before our kids were born.

So here is just one sample.  I used Lawn Fawn's robot stamp set, stamped the images on a patterned paper, coloured them in with my Specturm Noir marker in cool greys (CG1,2 and 4) and used glossy accents on the balloon.  Super easy and boyish.  Love how it came out.





Hope you like it, too.
Thank you for stopping by.


Challenge: Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge: Spectum Noir markers.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Yiming, super cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete