Saturday, 16 May 2015

You are beautiful

Hello!  Time for another Colour Me challenge, and this week's theme is striking, the two colours are:





















Pretty colours, aren't they?  And here is my take on.







































I white embossed the lilies (Clearly Besotted) on vellum, and coloured the images in with my markers.  The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted - one of my favourite stamp companies. 

I simply adhered the image onto a white panel and added some sequins here and there.  I put the white panel on a grey card base, but the card base looked very empty and not at all interesting.  I didn't have any background stamps so I drew these diagonal lines with my markers and a ruler, and it worked quite well.  I used some foam tape to pop the white panel up to give some dimension.

I'll also submit this card to this month's Virginia's View challenge, all about layers and dimensions.

Hope you like this card, and there's still a little bit of time left if you want to join in and have some fun.

Have a great weekend.
Yiming x

3 comments:

  1. love the embossing on the vellum and the placement of the sequins - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply beautiful!..love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the soft diagonal background and those pretty flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.

    ReplyDelete